In compliance with the data protection regulations and complementary provisions, the user is informed of the following:
All personal data obtained through this website are incorporated into the corresponding automated files. Through the communication of data, the user gives his consent to said treatment.
The recipient and responsible for the personal data files is the Sociedad Gestora Quartier S.L. with address at c/Arterkale nº15 – 48005 Bilbao, and provided with tax identification number B95820619.
The fields marked with an asterisk are obligatory and the omission of them could lead to the impossibility of providing the required information or correct provision of the service.
The interested party states that the information provided is correct and true and undertakes to communicate any change thereof to the person responsible for the file.
Personal data will not be communicated without your prior consent.
The general purpose of data collection is to carry out the provision of services offered through this website, manage all requests requested by users and in general to make the offer and promotion of products and services offered on this website .
In accordance with the e-commerce regulations, the user is informed that their e-mail address will be incorporated into a distribution list in order to proceed with the sending of information, news, as well as for the promotion and publicity activities of the owner of the website and the products and services offered through this site.
The user or individual who represents him/her may exercise his rights of access to personal data, rectification, cancellation or opposition recognized in the law by emailing the address reception @ quartierbilbao.com or via post to the above address.
If you include, in any of the forms on the website, personal data owned by third parties, you must, prior to their inclusion, obtain their consent and inform them about the points described above.
The owner of the website guarantees the confidentiality of their personal data, as well as the use of security measures that guarantee the security of the data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The owner of the website may disclose to the competent Public Authorities the personal data that it has and always after an official request in accordance with the Law.
DATA TREATMENT IN NAVIGATION
The cookies used are only associated with an anonymous user and their personal computer, and do not provide personal data of the user.
Only the following information about the visitors of the website and with the specified purposes is obtained and kept:
- The provider’s domain name (PSI) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website more often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The internet address from which the link to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
- At the end of the booking process, the information regarding the reservation number, amount, date of purchase and date of “check out” is kept, data necessary to manage the affiliate marketing network. The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be warned on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent its installation on his hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. However, the owner of the site is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the page.